The Clear The Clutter Accountability Network is a group of individuals who want to get their homes organized with the help of professional organizer, The Organized Mama. By surrounding yourself with others who want to get organized to reduce stress, keep an orderly home, and declutter, you will be inspired to get your home organized!!
The Clear The Clutter Accountability Network’s main goal is to help you get more organized by holding you accountable for your organizing projects!
The Three Main Components of The Clear The Clutter Accountability Network:
1. Access to our private community of individuals who want to get their homes organized!! Individuals from all walks of life sharing one goal… to get organized by holding each other accountable.
2. Facebook Live sessions every week day on different topics to help you focus on organizing! PLUS a Q & A session every week! Live sessions means you can ask questions or comment on the spot for instant support.
3. Monthly in-depth master classes on topics that you are struggling with! I break down every step I use when doing an in-home organizing session!!
You will also get instant access to:
- giant collection of organizing printables
- a digital copy of The Ultimate Organizing Workbook ($19.99 value)
- digital copy of my Where To Donate All Your Stuff ebook ($2.99 value)
- digital copy of Spring Cleaning ebook ($9.99 value)